Seeking volunteers...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am putting out the call for volunteers! Our class functions so much better during rotations when there is enough adults to supervise each group.

I'm looking for volunteers for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday during the first hour of the day.

This will start next week (7/3) and will involve supervising and assisting a small group (up to 6). The second half hour (during jolly phonics) it will involve you working one on one with children to practise their sight words.

Also please let me know if you are available to do some laminating in class on a needs basis.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marnie here Tyras' Mum i'm free on a Monday and Friday and would love to help out either one of these days or both.? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marnie. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess,

    It's Kirrilee Tydings, Emily's mum. I am available on a wednesday if you don't mind me bringing Oliver Emily's 4 yr old brother with me. I will chat to you in the morning regarding if this is ok. I would love to help out in your classroom. Kind Regards, Kirrilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirrilee, That would be great. No problem in bringing Oliver. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete