Monday, July 11, 2011

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday - two weeks flies when you're having fun! I can't wait to hear all about your break!

Now is the perfect time to check you have everything you need for the term ahead. Please check with your child that they have lead pencils, colouring pencils, felt pens, erasers, sharpener, scissors and glue.  All of these things are essential - we use them everyday! 


Reading groups will start next week.


On another note, anyone who is available to do some laminating please let me know. I would very much appreciate it. My printer has been working overtime on printing lots of new activities and resources for our classroom!


Remember: Reports go home on Thursday / Parent/Teacher interviews week 2 (feel free to book in now if you already know you want one).

No comments:

Post a Comment