Notes

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fathers Day Stall will be held next week from Tuesday to Thursday. We will be going in class time. Items start at $2.

Order forms will be sent home shortly for the end of term Subway Lunch. This will replace the end of term sausage sizzle.

As most of you are aware, I have an ever growing belly! I will be starting my Maternity Leave at this end of this term. Ms Narelle Millar will be completing the year with 1C. The students are familiar with Ms Millar as she is already working within the school. I will be sad to miss the end of the year (particularly because the students will be working on my favourite unit of work) however I am sure that 1C will continue their fantastic progress with Ms Millar.

3 comments:

  1. Jess,that's wonderful! Congratulations! I'm going to miss your amazing posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqui! It is a very exciting time. Thank you for your kind words about the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to everyone in 1C. I'm Ms Millar and I just wanted to tell you all how excited I am to be joining your class next term. Even though Mrs Thorburn won't be with us, I am sure we will be in regular contact with her. I share Mrs Thorburn's passion for teaching and I am looking forward to a great term. See you all in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete