When I was a dinosaur...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


  
When I was a dinosaur...

I had really sharp teeth. I had a really long neck. - Rohan
 
I ate meat with other dinosaurs. I am a carnivore. Carnivores eat meat and I am a T-Rex. - Thomas
 
I liked to go hunting with friends. I like to eat meat. - Ellah
 
I had purple skin and I had pink eyes. I hunted with other dinosaurs. - Charli
 
I was a predator. I was big and had really sharp teeth. I have sharp claws. I ate a rainbow stegosaurus. - Eli
 
I loved to eat other dinosaurs. I was a carnivore. My friend Maxy ate other dinosaurs too. We found a tree with a yummy pterodactyl. We went even closer and we banged the tree down. That dinosaur ran fast. I was not as big as you. I saw a bigger dinosaur with her baby. I found a cave as big as me. - Ella
 
I loved to eat plants. I was a three-horn. - Jade

Here are some from when we worked as a small group:




No comments:

Post a Comment